Getting a tree removed from your property, whether personal or business, takes a great amount of skill and expertise. Cutting down a tree isn’t something you do haphazardly, it isn’t just about bringing a chainsaw and brute force. It takes planning, tactics, years of training and the right equipment. As a tree removal company, we are dealing with something that is decades old and weighs thousands of pounds. Through proper planning and strategy, we can successfully bring down a tree without causing any kind of property damage, bodily injury, or worst of all, death.
We take our profession extremely seriously. After all, this is how we earn a living. Not only do we want to be skilled at what we do, we want to be the absolute best at it in Skokie and the entire Chicagoland area. We want to deliver a great experience from our first phone interaction to the moment we clean up, pack up, and drive off. Your experience with us needs to be great, if not, we are not happy with our standard of service.
So why should you consider us for any of your tree care needs? Here are 5 reasons we believe we are head and shoulders above the rest:
- Experience - would you hire someone to perform a surgery on your after they’ve only watched a Youtube video on how to go through with the surgery? If not, why not? It’s extremely difficult to put a value on our collective years of experience in the tree care business. We’ve been through years of training and have learned from many mistakes we’ve made in the past years. Those mistakes have taught us how to do things the right way, but they’ve also taught us which mishaps are lurking right around the corner. With experience also comes efficiency and solid workmanship. No matter how much money you are willing to spend, you cannot buy these things from inexperienced rookies.
- Equipment - just like any other profession, our business requires the use of certain tools to be able to effectively do our job. Over the years, we’ve acquired equipment, both large and small, that help us perform our job effectively. There is no job large or small that we cannot handle. From complete tree removal to stump grinding, cabling and bracing, etc, we come to the job prepared to get it done right.
- Licensed/bonded/insured - you can rest assured that our company and staff are adequately covered in the event of an unfortunate accident. Our trade takes a great deal of accuracy and precision, but humans make mistakes and we are not immune to mistakes. Our staff undergoes frequent training, but distractions can happen quickly and mistakes can happen even quicker.
- Prompt - we take the quality of our service extremely seriously. Promptness and punctuality is critical to us providing excellent and unforgettable service. If we give you a one hour window for a tree removal service then we will do everything within our power to deliver on that promise. Not only is it respectful to keep a promise, but it’s extremely sound business practice to stay punctual. Not only that, but doing what our competitors won’t do helps our customers remember us. The more we can stay in our customers mind, the more successful a company we will be.
- Committed - if there is a word to describe us, it is commitment. We are committed to being the best at every phase of the service we provide. We are committed to providing the best quality service, the best value, the best warranty, using the best equipment, etc. We are committed to providing the best tree removal service in Skokie. Allow us an opportunity to service you and we’ll prove it to you!
Fee free to reach out to us for any of your tree care needs. We’ll do our very best to accommodate you as quickly as possible. Even though summer and fall tend to be our busiest seasons, weather in Chicago can get unpredictable any time of year and your trees cannot wait for something bad to happen before they get addressed. Whether its tree removal, tree limb cutting, stump grinding , cabling and bracing or disease control and management, we can help you!